styles & sizes

here you will find all of the fun styles that brownie-goose has to offer. you can click on the tabs below to find prices, sizes and hopefully what you are looking for. if you scroll down to view without choosing a tab, WARNING it will be a big-ole jumbled up mess.

The Appliqued Shirt

Another one of my best sellers. I do not use an embroidery machine for my appliques, so *usually* if I can draw it, I can applique it. So, if you have some designs in mind, let me know...I am always open to new ideas! I have a tab at the top of the site that will take you to my appliques page.

As for appliqueing names and words, 6 letters is my maximum. I just cannot get more to fit. I've tried...and it isn't pretty.

Anything over 3 letters or with added texture (ric-rac, layers, etc) is known as a premium applique. I charge more because it takes me a lot longer. If you are not sure, always just ask.

I do not (repeat do not) applique on a onesie. It is an absolute disaster without an embroidery machine, I don't enjoy it and it causes severe temper tantrums. Sorry for any inconveniences.

I use Rabbit Skins for my shirts. Word on the street, they run small. Order a size up.

Appliqued Shirt $16
Premium applique Shirt $20

I have many customers that bring me shirts to applique. This is fine by me! Prices for when you supply the shirt are:

Appliqued Shirt $10
Premium applique Shirt $15

Sizes : 12 mo, 18 mo, 2T, 3T, 4T, 5/6


No comments:

Post a Comment